Frequently Asked Questions
What type of oil filter does a 6.5 litre chev diesel engine take ?
Equivalent Z24 Ryco
What freight carriers do you use ?
We dispatch daily with Toll Ipec , Toll Priority,TNT, Startrack Express and Australia Post.
Do you sell replacement parts for the 6.5 Chevrolet Engines ?
Yes we do , we have a vast range of replacement parts.
Can you fit accessories when my vehicle is being converted ?
See the list below for examples:
- Aftermarket cruise control
- Dual Batteries
- Trailer Plugs
- Brake Controllers
- Rims and Tyres
- Paint and panel work
I want to get a rough price on an engine conversion what is the process in doing a quote?
We prefer to speak to you via phone initially to ask a few basic questions about your vehicle before issuing a quote
examples listed below
- Vehicle Year
- Vehicle Make and Model
- Fuel Type vehicle is currently
- Kilometres on
currentengine as we do offer to trade engines in good condition
- What do you use your 4wd for ie: camping, towing, Four Wheel Driving?
- Tyre Size
- If you have a suspension lift currently in your vehicle
- If you have a snorkel fitted
- Would you like any other accessories fitted during the conversion ie, spotlights, bull bar, winch, replacement
tyresand rims etc
- Transmission Type
Please note we
What insurance companies do you recommend?
Below are the companies that our clients have recommended to us that they have their vehicles insured with.
- Shannon’s Car Insurance 13 46 46
- Club 4×4 1800 258 249
What type of oil do you recommend I use in my vehicle fitted with a 6.5 Litre Chev V8 Diesel Engine?
We currently use Mobil Delvac MX 15w/40 or Caltex Delo 400.
Any 15w/40 viscosity will suffice but it must have mineral content it can’t be fully synthetic.